Skip to main content

I'm back!

Hello friends!

It has been awhile. A friend recently reminded me of my blog . He said I should get back to writing, he enjoyed my stories.  I used to love blogging and then life happened; family expectations, a career, and so much more. And yet..maybe I am lying a little.  Blogging reminds me of my old life, the one stained with pain that I have tried my best to forget.  My psyche has done a pretty good job in conquering the art of filing the past away deep into the embers of my mind.  The human mind is truly a mystery isn't it?  A lot has happened since my hiatus. Where should I start?  Politics has been fabulous and yes I know that sounds like an understatement.  Should we discuss the shitstorm that politicians like Trump and Boris have put us in? In our lifetimes will we see more screwed up leaders the likes of them? I pray we don't because I don't think the next generation will be able to handle it. And now unfortunately this pandemic which seems to be getting worse than better. God rest the souls of all those who have perished and I know you all join me in saying “Thank you” To our heroes on the front lines. 

A few weeks ago I decided to boycott the news ,,, that didn't happen however I did stop watching CNN and Fox ,,they are all liars, big name media companies, paid by the wealthy,  to deliver “news” that works to the advantage of the elite concocted to hide the real truth and to spoil our minds with propaganda.  All we know is there is a virus killing people and humans who love to be selfish and refuse to keep their asses at home. Instead they choose to mingle, party, vacation, and successfully spread Covid. Sorry for the negativity but as I said before we are in a real shit storm. I must say this pandemic has truly opened my eyes on how selfish we humans are capable of being. It's unfortunate that I and others had to learn the ugliness of the human species.


But hold onto your seats my dear readers here comes the conspiracist in me. Did Covid really accidentally appear? I wonder if this was a joint plan by several governments like China, Russia, UK, And the the US : Lets de populate the world. We have too many people, too many mouths to feed not enough funds and not enough room on planet earth.  We don't want them to finish up our resources. Let's start by killing off minorities who do not have adequate funds and healthcare to take care of themselves and they do not have much to offer to society. I know it sounds horrible but let's be real. Do we really think governments are holier than thou? Do they really have our best intentions in my mind? No they only care about what affects them and what they get out of their “jobs”.  Also they are being puppeteered by the elite who put them in office. For my American readers I know hearing about “voter fraud” is a broken record. It really is a lost cause because do our votes really count? There is fraud in the government thinking we voted a president or prime minister into office but it's really about which man or lady will achieve the “plan of the elites.”   


Ok no more politics I think that's enough maybe it'll give you all something to think about. I also wonder how much our thoughts on politics and the happenings of the world matter. With this pandemic I've come to realize as nationals of our nations it's more important to be kind to one another and think about how our friends, families, neighbors are affected by the inadequacy of our current governments and help them,  worry about them because we know the government won't so we have to.  


Chat later xoxoxo


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love of July

idden truths I try to bury it deep within the library of memories I keep filed away, in an effort to shield myself from the pain which gnaws at me time and time again, but I hopelessly fail. The need to look over my shoulder is crucial. One lost look and it will eat into the deep embers of my soul. When I am reminded an incomplete smile forms around the corners of my mouth before my face contorts and small drops of tears begin to fall down my downtrodden facade. I say downtrodden because the memories are as sweet as honey and yet bitter as a glass of lemonade on a hot summers day. Night Over head the rain drops form their own rhythm on the tin roof while outside in the courtyard the squishing of mud by the feet of rushed servants begins another. This song was the perfect lullaby, but my eyes would not give into temptation. The guests were outside scrambling for whatever shelter they could find from the splash of monsoon rains. I sat as upright as I possibly could but it was get

Sesames

Last night as I drove through the busy lit roads looking at the bright evening sky with the wind blowing in my face I thought of you.  I thought of you and wondered where you were, what you were doing, what you were thinking, and if, just if, there were any ifs in your mind......On nights like this I feel like the skies above me feel my sorrow and yet somehow I feel free..maybe its because I feel one when immersed in such beauty or maybe because it's those times that I can be true to myself and you...who knows..but I still hear the voices and questions in my head, the minute I'm alone or lying in bed or when I open my eyes to the bright specks of sunlight streaming through my curtains and the innocent singing of the mockingbird outside my bedroom window, I hear them, it's as if with your exit came a new companion for me, my own companionship, my twin who always lived in my subconscious but far from haunting me, now she haunts me every day with her continuous questions....Wh

Break Ups

When do break ups get easier? Why is it easier for men to forget but we women hold on to all the memories, the sweet banter exchanges, the romantic looks, the annoying habits, and so much more.  I still have the parking ticket from the beach we went to 4 years ago while we were on our first away vacation. It was so nice so romantic.... Why does it hurt that someone you loved so much and thought you couldn't live without suddenly turns out to be someone so different. Was it another façade? Another fake love story made up in your head "fairy taled," Yes I am going through a break up or that's what I think it is. Love really is so over rated it is so fucked up. They don't make men like they used back in the day. The Cary Grant and Gone with the Wind love stories no longer exist. I pass by an old couple watch as they walk hand in hand and always wonder will I ever find that kind of love. Clearly it's not looking too hot. At 35 almost 36 I should stop dreaming. My